KIMCHI FRIED RICE 김치볶음밥 (10 MIN)
- 1 bowl of cooked rice (save time and effort with CJ Rice – Cooked White Hetbahn, Gluten-Free & Vegan, 7.4-oz (12 Count), Instant & Microwaveable)
- 3/4 bowl of chopped kimchi (Spicy Napa Cabbage Kimchi [Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Probiotic] by Choi’s Kimchi Co. Made in USA)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of chopped ham (or your choice of meat)
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon of gochugaru (Tae-kyung Korean Red Chili Pepper Flakes Powder Gochugaru)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of soy sauce (Sempio Soy Sauce Jin S 31.4 Fl Oz.)
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
* Make a fried-egg separately first.
Grease a frying pan with plenty of cooking oil and stir-fry it until golden brown.
Add kimchi and stir-fry together.
Add 1/2 tablespoon of red pepper powder and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and stir-fry together.
When the seasoning is evenly mixed, add 1 bowl of rice and stir-fry together.
Stir-fry the kimchi and rice so that they blend evenly.
Lastly, add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and stir-fry a little more.
If you add the fried egg that you made separately, it’s complete!
Alternatively, if you don’t have enough time or space, there’s a more convenient option :